The information we collect.
We collect information from visitors to our site who contact us or make an enquiry in regards to an offer. The information collected will include personal details such as name and email address. By submitting information to us you warrant that the information is factual and up to date and if submitting on behalf of a third party, that you have the required permission to do so.
Purposes for which we use information about you.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to personalize aspects of our overall service to you; and/or
- to communicate with you; and/or
- to process a transaction between you and a third party.
- to pass on to marketing companies and selected clients and sponsors who may provide you with other offers and promotions.
- help marketing companies and selected clients and sponsors who undertake online marketing to help provide online advertisements that are relevant to you.
For all of these purposes you may be contacted by email.
Who we may pass your information to
Here is a list of sectors in which our selected clients and sponsors operate:
- Charitable Organisations
- Comparison Websites
- Competition Sites
- Debt Collection
- Financial Providers
- Fashion and Leisure Goods
- General Retailers
- Household Goods and Services
- Insurance Providers
- Personal Injury
- Pre-paid funerals
- Quick house sale market
- Health and Welfare Subscription Services
- Mobile Telecommunication
- Travel and Leisure Pursuits
- Electric, Gas, Water and Multi-Utilities
- General Marketing
- Tracing Activities
- Food and Drink Producers and Retailers
Gala Bingo, Gala Spins
Coral Bingo, Coral Casino, Coral Sportsbook
Ladbrokes Bingo, Ladbrokes Casino, Ladbrokes Sports
Reassured Life Insurance
Quickmortgage Compare, 1Click Remortgage
You can also ask us to stop using your information to offer products or services, or providing it to third parties for marketing purposes at any time. If you do wish to unsubscribe at any time please email email@example.com.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. For example, we will always let you have a copy of all personal information we have about you should you request it. Please note in line with security procedures we may request identification before disclosing personal information to you.
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Firewalls are used to block unauthorised traffic to the servers and the actual servers are located in a secure location which can only be accessed by authorised personnel. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information. We cannot guarantee the security of the information submitted to us before we receive it.
You can ask us to stop using your information to offer products or services, or providing it to third parties for marketing purposes at any time. If you do wish to unsubscribe at any time please email firstname.lastname@example.org.